- Remove your eye makeup.
- Soak a cotton pad or q-tip in an oil-based makeup remover or coconut, baby or olive oil.
- Hold the cotton pad over your closed eye for 20 seconds to loosen the glue, and let the lashes slide off.
- Soak a cotton ball or q-tip in makeup remover or coconut oil.
- Swab it along the lash band.
- Repeat on the opposite side of the lashes.
- Use tweezers to remove all adhesive off lash band.
- Dip a fresh q-tip in rubbing alcohol and wipe down the lash stripe.
- Let lashes air-dry for 20 minutes.
- Make sure lashes are fully dry before storing.
- Then, place lashes back in the London Lashes tray.
- Keep store until your next slay.
LASH SAFETY TIPS
- Never apply mascara on lashes.
- Before applying false lashes, be sure to measure and trim them to fit your eye shape.
- Less eye make up on lashes will help your lashes last long.
- Lashes will last up to 25 wears with proper care.
- NEVER pull on lashes hair when removing lashes.